Monday, April 24, 2006

Please welcome...Christine!

bentongite.blogspot.com has a new team member!

Everybody please welcome Ms. Christine Liew aka Chian Min, a lovely girl now working in the city but true to heart Bentongite nonetheless.

Christine was my classmate during kindergarten...I know this although I only have a vague recollection of how my kindergarten days were. She went on to study in the US for a period of time then came back to her hometown to continue her secondary education. A very fun girl and a cool babe as well.

I know I haven't been updating this much, blame it on the nagging thesis writing I have on my hands currently. But if you guys want to see some lovely pics ala Tourism Malaysia style, you can visit Christine's blog here. She's got some wonderful shots of our hometown so check it out!

Will be back in good old Bentong once I settle all my stuff here. Sell off the furniture, pack up the stuff I've accumulated for 5 years here, settle all the bills etc etc. There's a lot to do but I'm really looking forward to going back home again, though it'll only be a month until I start work in KL.

Til then, have fun people!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Haha well look at this. I google my site and look what I find. My name's Ben Tong. I own bentong.blogspot.com. Funnily enough I'm Malaysia also. Born in Kelang but have been in Australia for 18 years. Coincidence that there is a town in Malaysia with my name. Keep up the good work Kampung Kid.

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home